Please read this carefully. It affects your rights.
1. Most customer concerns can be resolved quickly and to the customer’s satisfaction by calling our Customer Care Center at (866) 434.8929. In the unlikely event that the Wiztax Customer Care Center is unable to resolve your complaint to your satisfaction (or if Wiztax has not been able to resolve a dispute it has with you after attempting to do so informally), we each agree to resolve those disputes through binding arbitration. Customer agrees that any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to the use of Wiztax shall be settled by arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association in accordance with its commercial Aribitration rules, and judgement on the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. Customer further agrees that demand for arbritration shall be shall be brought exclusively in Los Angeles County, California. Any action or demand for any reason shall be held invalid or unenforceable, if an action or demand is filed outside THE County of Los Angeles in the State of California Arbitration is less formal than a lawsuit in court. You agree that, by entering into these Terms, you and Wiztax are each waiving the right to a trial by jury or to participate in a class action.
Rights and Responsibilities of Wiztax.
Wiztax is not the publisher or author of the User Content. Wiztax takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
Although we cannot make an absolute guarantee of system security, Wiztax takes reasonable steps to maintain security. If you have reason to believe system security has been breached, contact us by email for help.
If Wiztax’s technical staff finds that files or processes belonging to a member pose a threat to the proper technical operation of the system or to the security of other members, Wiztax reserves the right to delete those files or to stop those processes. If the Wiztax technical staff suspects a user name is being used by someone who is not authorized by the proper user, Wiztax may temporarily disable that user’s access in order to preserve system security. In all such cases, Wiztax will contact the member as soon as feasible.
Wiztax has the right (but not the obligation), in our sole and absolute discretion, to edit, redact, remove, re-categorize to a more appropriate location or otherwise change any User Content.
Rights and Responsibilities of Wiztax Users or Other Posters of User Content.
You are legally and ethically responsible for any User Content – writings, files, pictures or any other work – that you post or transmit using any Wiztax service that allows interaction or dissemination of information. In posting User Content, you agree that you will not submit any content:
– that is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
– that infringes anyone’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy. Please see Compliance with Intellectual Property Laws below;
– that violates any law, statute, ordinance, or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, antidiscrimination, or false advertising). Please see Compliance with Export Restrictions below;
– that is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing, or advocates or encourages illegal conduct harmful to any individual, partnership or corporation. Please see Inappropriate Content below;
– that includes advertisements, spam, or content for which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party;
– that includes information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, phone numbers, or other contact information;
– that contains any computer virus, worms, or other potentially damaging computer programs or files;
Ratings and reviews will generally be posted in two to four business days.
By submitting your email address in connection with your rating and review, you agree that Wiztax may use your email address to contact you about the status of your review and other administrative purposes.
4. NO WARRANTY THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, AND ALL MATERIALS, DOCUMENTS OR FORMS PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR APPLICATIONS ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WIZTAX EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
WIZTAX MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT: (A) THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, OR THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, OR THE MATERIALS WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE BASIS; (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, OR ANY MATERIALS OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE OR APPLICATIONS, WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; OR (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, OR IN RELIANCE ON THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS.
OBTAINING ANY MATERIALS THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE OR APPLICATIONS IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND AT YOUR OWN RISK. WIZTAX SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SOFTWARE.
NOTWITHSTANDING THE ABOVE, WIZTAX OFFERS A 30 DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNIFICATION. EXCEPT AS PROHIBITED BY LAW, YOU WILL HOLD WIZTAX AND ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS HARMLESS FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE, HOWEVER IT ARISES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND ALL RELATED COSTS AND EXPENSES OF LITIGATION AND ARBITRATION, OR AT TRIAL OR ON APPEAL, IF ANY, WHETHER OR NOT LITIGATION OR ARBITRATION IS INSTITUTED), WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, OR ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY CLAIM FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, ARISING FROM THIS AGREEMENT AND ANY VIOLATION BY YOU OF ANY FEDERAL, STATE, OR LOCAL LAWS, STATUTES, RULES, OR REGULATIONS, EVEN IF WIZTAX HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. EXCEPT AS PROHIBITED BY LAW, IF THERE IS LIABILITY FOUND ON THE PART OF WIZTAX, IT WILL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID FOR THE PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES, AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THERE BE CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE PRIOR LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
6. Compliance with Intellectual Property Laws. When accessing Wiztax or using the Wiztax document preparation service, you agree to obey the law and you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Service and the Site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright, trademark and other intellectual property ownership. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit or otherwise distribute any information or content in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any content you provide or transmit or that is provided or transmitted using your Wiztax user account.
Wiztax has adopted a policy that provides for the immediate removal of any content, article or materials that have infringed on the rights of Wiztax or of a third party or that violate intellectual property rights generally. Wiztax’s policy is to remove such infringing content or materials and investigate such allegations immediately.
7. Personal Use. The site is made available for your personal use on your own behalf.
8. Children. Minors are not eligible to use the Site or Applications and we ask that they do not submit any personal information to us.
9. Customers Needing Extra Assistance. Wiztax aims to provide full access to its website and product offerings regardless of disability. If you are unable to read any part of the Wiztax website, or otherwise have difficulties using the Wiztax website, please call (866) 434-8929 and our customer care team will assist you.
11. Copyrights. All Site design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright ©, Wiztax, Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
12. Trademarks. Wiztax, Wiztax.com, the bi-colored “Wiztax” logo, all images and text, and all page headers, custom graphics and button icons are service marks, trademarks and/or trade dress of Wiztax. All other trademarks, product names and company names or logos cited herein are the property of their respective owners.
13. Use of Testimonials and Media Endorsements. The media hosts on the Site endorse Wiztax as paid spokespeople in our advertising campaigns.
14. Inquiries. BY USING WIZTAX’S SERVICES OR ACCESSING THE WIZTAX SITE OR APPLICATIONS, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND ACCEPT THAT SUBMITTING YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER TO WIZTAX VIA THE WIZTAX SITE OR APPLICATIONS CONSTITUTES AN INQUIRY TO WIZTAX, AND THAT WIZTAX MAY CONTACT YOU AT THE NUMBER SUBMITTED EVEN IF SUCH NUMBER APPEARS ON ANY STATE OR FEDERAL DO NOT CALL LISTS (TAKING INTO ACCOUNT INQUIRY EXCEPTION TIME FRAMES AS APPROPRIATE).
15. Right to Refuse. You acknowledge that Wiztax reserves the right to refuse service to anyone and to cancel user access at any time.
Wiztax, Inc. is located at 9171 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 500, Beverly Hills, CA 90210.